This procedure describes how to configure the login methods for Output Manager users.
- Start the Output Manager console and connect to the server.To start the console, select.
- Click the Administration application.
- In the Administration options, click Set General Preferences.
- In the Administration - Set General Preferences settings, click the Security
- Select options in the External client login section as
described in the following table:
Option Description Allow user name / password
The user can log in by entering user name, password, and selecting a domain.
Allow card swipe
The user can log in through a card swipe. The user must also enter a PIN if Require PIN with card swipe is selected.
Allow manual card ID entry
The user can log in by entering an ID. The user must also enter a pin if Require PIN with manual entry is also selected.
Allow unmasked card ID
The card ID will be readable as it is entered. If you clear this check box, the card ID will be masked.
Default manual login methodSelect the default user login method:
- Card ID Entry
- User Name/Password
Require PIN with card swipe
Users must also enter a pin when using a card swipe.
Require PIN with card ID entry
Users also enter a PIN when using manual card ID entry.
- Click Apply.
- Restart Output Manager.