This procedure describes how to configure billing accounts and scan properties for Output Manager users.
- Start the Output Manager Console and connect to the server.To start the console, click.
- Click the Administration application.
- In the Administration options, click Manage Billing Accounts.
- In the Administration - Manage Billing Accounts settings, you can create or edit a billing list and its
- You can create secondary billing accounts under the main accounts.
The following steps associate the billing lists to users:
- Click the Administration application again, and in the Administration options, click Manage Users.
- In Administration - Manage Users, select a user and click the Device Profile column
to select or edit an existing profile or to create a new profile.
- In a profile, you can create a single billing list, two billing lists, or one primary
list and one secondary list.
- Click OK.
You do not need to restart the Ricoh ESA Unified Client. Users see the changes after their next login.