MFP Kiosk Preferences profiles make print preference available to users.
If Device Configuration dialog box for the device is not open already, follow instructions in Configure Output Manager devices before continuing with this procedure.
Perform these steps only if you want users to adjust print preferences before printing.
- In the Device Configuration dialog box, click the Device Details tab.
- Select Unified client.
- In the Unified Client box, click New.
- Type a name for the profile in the Name field.
- Optional: Type a profile description in the Description field.
- Click the arrow next to any item to expand an option group.
- Select the check box next to a print option to add it to the Selected items list.
- Click OK.
If the Unified Client is already started, restart it to implement the changes.