Perform this procedure to add an Output Manager group.
Output Manager groups can include Output Manager, LDAP, and Windows users.
- In the Output Manager console navigation pane, select the Administration application.
- In the navigation pane, click Manage Users.This displays the Manage Users utility in the right panel.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Click More Groups, and then click Add OM Group.This displays the OM Group dialog box.
- In the Group name and Email address boxes, enter a name and an email address for the group.
- The Select users grid displays all of the Output Manager users. Add users to the group by selecting check boxes for
users and clicking the > button to move the users to the Group members grid, or by
clicking the >> button to move all users.If you want to remove a user from the group, select the check box column the user and click the < button to move the user back into the Select users grid. You can remove all users by clicking the << button.
- When the group is complete, click OK.