This procedure describes how to create a recurring task to import users or groups.
You can choose to create a recurring task from either the User/Group Import Wizard or by clicking in the Output Manager Console window.
- Select the new import job from the jobs list and click the Modify button.
- Optional: You can define your own name and description
- Click the Schedule tab to adjust the schedule.By default the import is scheduled to occur every day, at the time of day it was originally created.
- Click the Modify button to modify the schedule.You can define a simple schedule of minutes, hours, days, or weeks. You can also define a more complex daily schedule. Finally, you can define the most complex monthly schedule. Set the range of recurrence to define the starting and ending time, if applicable.
- Click the Save Edit button to save the schedule changes.
- Click the Tasks tab to redefine or edit the import task.
- Select the import task and press the Modify button.This displays a task summary page.
- To modify the task, click the User Import Wizard button, and refer to help topics for the User/Group Import Wizard for further guidance.