Perform this procedure to add and configure a department.
- In the Output Manager Console navigation pane, select the Administration application.
- In the navigation pane, click Manage Users.This opens the Manage Users utility in the right panel.
- Click the Departments tab.
- Under the Departments grid, click Add.This opens the Department dialog box.
- Type the name of the new department in the Department name box.
- In the Select users grid, choose each user that you want to add to the new department by selecting the check box column for the user.
- When you finish adding users, click the > button to move selected users into the Department
members grid. You can click the >> button to move all users.To remove users from the department, select the check box column for users in the Department members grid and click the < button. This returns selected users to the Select users grid. You can click the << button to remove all users.
- When you are finished adding users to the new department, click OK.
- Use the following procedures to configure departments on the Departments tab.