Complete this procedure to add destinations to the Destinations application.
- In the Destinations tree, right-click the destination group (folder) where you want to add destinations,
and click New Destination
on the shortcut menu.This opens the Add Destination dialog.
- In the Type list, choose to create one of the follow destination
- Document Library
- Network Folder
- Output Manager
- WebSphere MQ
- Windows Queue
- Next to Add new devices enter the number of destinations you want to
create.You can create multiple destinations of the type selected and configure the destinations simultaneously. The configuration tab pages that displays is different depending on whether you choose to create a single destination or multiple destinations.
Destination Displays Single destination configuration Configuration options are listed on the tab pages. Multiple destination configuration Destinations are configured in grid format on each tab page.
- Click OK.Tab pages will display with options specific to the selected destination type. The configuration options is different depending on whether you choose to create a single destination or multiple destinations. When configuring one destination, individual options are listed on the tab pages. When configuring multiple destinations, the options are listed in grid format to allow for configuring multiple destinations simultaneously. You can add and remove destinations by clicking Add and Remove below the grid. You can also select destinations and click Copy to create copies
- Configure the general settings.For multiple destination configuration, this is configured on the General tab.
- Enter the destination Name.
- In the Server list, click the Output Manager server
where the Output Manager Output
Service is located for this destination.The destination does not have to be on the same server as the Output Manager Output Service.
- Enter any Comments or Location information for the destination.
- Optional: To change the large destination image that displays when configuring a single
destination, you can click Select Image and choose the
appropriate image file (BMP, JPEG, or PNG).The selected image will be compressed and scaled to 96x96 pixels. Changing this image will not change the smaller image that displays or the image that displays in the source tree. To change the image back to the default, click Reset Image.
- Make the necessary changes on each tab.
- Click OK.