Complete the following steps to add sources to the Sources application.
- In the Sources tree, right-click the source group (folder) where you want to add
sources, and click New Source.This opens the Add Source dialog box.
- In the Type list, select the source type.
- Next to Add new devices enter the number of sources you want to
create.You can create multiple sources of the type selected and configure the sources simultaneously. The configuration tab pages that displays is different depending on whether you choose to create a single source or multiple sources.
Source Displays Single source configuration Configuration options are listed on the tab pages. Multiple source configuration Sources are configured in grid format on each tab page.
- Click OK.Tab pages will display with options specific to the selected source type. The configuration options is different depending on whether you choose to create a single source or multiple sources. When configuring one source, individual options are listed on the tab pages. When configuring multiple sources, the options are listed in grid format to allow for configuring multiple sources simultaneously. You can add and remove sources by clicking Add and Remove below the grid. You can also select sources and click Copy to create copies
- Configure the general settings. For multiple source configuration, this is configured
on the General tab.
- Enter the source Name.
- In the Server list, click the Output Manager server where the Notable Solutions Output Input Service is located for this source.
- Enter any Comments or Location information for the source.
- Make the necessary changes on each tab.
The following topics provide more information on configuring tabs for source types:
- Receiving Documents from AutoStore
- Receiving Documents from an Email Address
- Receiving Documents from a FTP Connection
- Receiving Documents from an IPP Connection
- Receiving Documents from a LPD Connection
- Receiving Documents from NSi Mobile Server
- Receiving Documents from NetWeaver
- Receiving Documents from a Network Folder
- Receiving Documents from Another Output Manager
- Receiving Documents from a Socket Connection
- Receiving Documents from TCP/IP NJE
- Receiving Documents using WCF API
- Receiving Documents from a Web Upload Source
- Receiving Messages from WebSphere MQ
- Receiving Documents from a Windows queue
- Click OK.