You can create, move, rename, and delete source groups in the Output Manager Console Sources tree.
Source groups are used to organize sources in the Sources tree. Groups are represented as folders in the tree.
To create a source group
- In the Sources tree, right-click a source group (folder) and click New Group.A new group (folder) titled UnNamed is added to the selected source group.
- In the edit field, type the name of the new group and press Enter.
To move a source group
In the Sources tree, drag the source group you want to move to the desired tree location.
As you drag the item a yellow arrow will appear to the left of the tree to indicate where the group will be placed.
To rename a source group
- In the Sources tree, right-click a source group and click Rename.
- In the edit field, type the new group name and press Enter.To cancel the rename, press Esc.
To delete a source group
All of the objects must be removed before the group can be deleted.
Groups that contain sources or source groups cannot be deleted.
- In the Sources tree, right-click the source you want to delete.
- Click Delete on the shortcut menu.